Sunday, March 22, 2009

Elevators... Dont make it boring journey

I still remember how excited I was when I stepped into an elevator for the first time. I was 8. Simply me and my bro were using the lift to move from G to Top floor and vice-versa. Nearly 5 times we did it like that. It was in Mysore. That excitement was there in me till I was 13. But then I realized its nothing but a Car which travels vertically.

Now a days I travel more than 6 times in my office. And I hate it sometimes. Since its so boring. Since I work in top floor of the tower, I have to sendoff every one and invite too. When people occupy the lift, and when it starts moving, it seems like am in a funeral, complete silence. And people look funnier, because the mirror kind of surface inside, its a lil bent, and looks like a laughing mirror. Can see myself like a joker.

When we reach every floor, ppl waitin outside look like, they are waiting us to hunt down. And anger in their red faces(read my last blog) , it seems like they want to take it on us. Sometimes though it is full, they want to make some space n come inside. Swalpa adust madi(kindly adjust). If all are guys inside and a beautiful girl is ready at door, then automatically the space is created. If its fat big man, dark, curly hairs, then the space available will also be covered before he enters.

Elevator seems to be too interesting when a beautiful girl and a handsome boy is inside. That too from ground floor to top floor. And we feel like the elevator keeps going and going forever. And if it is a gang of guys and a single girl inside, we guys will keep signaling each other. Ankonh aankon mey ishara(How is she?Beautiful macha[Dude]).

So next time when u get into elevator, don't make it boring. See that you take the one where there is beautiful girl. ;)... keep smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment