Sunday, March 1, 2009

Search for smile.. Before u break...

When we are depressed, low, angry on anyone we need something to look at which will make you to bring back the smile. It may be a flower, a kid, a poor man working hard for his daily bread(am not making fun, but I get a smile as I feel like god takes care of everyone). I used to search for all these around me when I used to go low.

But I never observed that I got a small toy with me which can make me smile. Recently I was too low and just took my bike key out of my pocket... and I just smiled. It was joker's small replica, which always smiles.

Friends... We need not to search for peace or relief some times. It will be with us always. Its upto us to identify and enjoy it. May be small or big, it will bring a smile on your face always.

Friends... start searching it now.... or else you will be completely broken.



No comments:

Post a Comment